Scandinavian Nordic Dragon Tattoo
Nordic tattoos are not very popular though we believe they should get more attention.
Scandinavian nordic dragon tattoo. Odin is a well known character in norse tradition and mythology. They made various symbols by joining different alphabets. Ragnar lodbrok was a legendary viking ruler from the 9th century.
In today s culture you can relate to as battlefield commander and respectable leader. The above tattoo is based on the australian actor travis fimmel who plays ragnar from vikings the hit tv series on the history channel. Nordic tattoos are a mixture of the rune alphabets.
This symbol was woven by the norns who shaped the destiny of all beings. He was actually a historical figure. The popularity of marvel superheroes thor and loki made the norse god tattoos even more popular.
Feb 25 2017 explore mideshaman s board viking dragon tattoo on pinterest. You may see a robust and bearded man with helmet and braided hair. Web of wyrd tattoo the web of wyrd or the viking matrix of faith was a powerful symbol consisting of the runic shapes.
Categories traditional tattoos posted on july 7 2018 january 4 2019. Viking mythology contained many tales of dragons and their artwork also showed many images of them. This is one of the most commonly used tattoos or pictures in vikings in nordic culture.
This is one of the most common tattoos or images associated with norse or viking culture. Here we present you 60 old norse rune tattoos that can be tried by both men and women. See more ideas about dragon tattoo viking dragon celtic art.
- Scandinavian Exterior Paint Colors
- Scandinavian Education System
- Scandinavian Dress Up
- Scandinavian Dining Tables
- Scandinavian Dragon
- Scandinavian Embroidery Design
- Scandinavian Dining Table
- Scandinavian Fabric Advent Calendar
- Scandinavian Empire
- Scandinavian Ergonomic Office Chair
- Scandinavian Dressing Table Uk
- Scandinavian Embroidery Kit
- Scandinavian Dog Breeds
- Scandinavian Dolls House
- Scandinavian Duvet Covers
- Scandinavian Explorer Dunjakke Dame
- Scandinavian Europe
- Scandinavian Embroidery Designs
- Scandinavian Embroidery Patterns Free
- Scandinavian Enamel Jewelry