Scandinavian Epicanthic Fold European
But again she has visible inner eye corner sorry but unless you post original western euro inhabitant with fully epicanthic fold you are wrong.
Scandinavian epicanthic fold european. This is external eyefold on outer corner of the eye complete opposite of internal epicanthic fold. The other group is and only is asian and asian sub races. Scandinavians as well have it due to their asian ancestry.
There are clinical terms like the epicanthal folds. Also called nordic fold because common in scandinavians. Pictures of those of scandinavian heritage w mongo.
As you can see swedes are actually still pretty close to the middle of the white european cluster. And if you look at the scandinavians positions on that map in general they re further away from being mongols than the eastern european and even a fair few of the central europeans are. An epicanthic fold is a skin fold of the upper eyelid that covers the inner corner medial canthus of the eye.
Epicanthic fold european scandinavians and poles. Bjork is extremaly atypical for iceland and could have inuit blood. Epicanthic fold scandinavians are the only european group to have the epicanthic fold.
The following 3 users say thank you to lukaszm for this useful post. The epicanthic fold is often associated with greater levels of fat deposition around the eyeball a feature most accentuated in native north siberian aleut and inuit populations. I think only in finland or north scandinavia from obvious reasons we can find such eyes but still very rare.
- Scandinavian Nordic White Hair
- Scandinavian Nordic
- Scandinavian Norwegian Folk Art Tattoo
- Scandinavian Native American
- Scandinavian Mountains Map
- Scandinavian News In English
- Scandinavian Norwegian Viking Tattoos
- Scandinavian Movies 2020
- Scandinavian Mythology Names
- Scandinavian Norse Embroidery Patterns
- Scandinavian Norwegian Actors
- Scandinavian Netflix Shows
- Scandinavian Mythology Gods
- Scandinavian Myths And Legends
- Scandinavian Movie Poster
- Scandinavian Mystery Writers
- Scandinavian Oak Furniture
- Scandinavian Nursery Design
- Scandinavian Norse God Mask
- Scandinavian Mythology Symbols