Scandinavian Almond Bars
Brush each flattened roll with milk and sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of almonds each.
Scandinavian almond bars. Cool on pans for 5 minutes then cut diagonally into 1 in. Scandinavian almond bars are soft chewy shortbread bars jam packed with almond flavor they freeze beautifully and make fabulous holiday gifts but don t give them all away save a few for yourself you deserve it. Bake at 325 for 18 20 minutes or until firm to the touch and edges are lightly browned.
While still warm cut crosswise on the diagonal into 1 inch strips. For diamond shaped bars cut 5 straight parallel lines about 1 1 2 inches apart down length of pan. It s easy to make in large batches for the holidays.
Spread into a greased 13x9 in. One because we had actually heard of them before probably from relatives or times spent in minnesota and two we both love anything with almonds and almond flavoring. Gradually stir in the four and mix well.
Add egg and almond extract. Cool completely on a wire rack. This recipe was originally published in december 2013.
Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Bake in a 325 oven for 12 14 minutes or till edges are lightly brown. Scandinavian almond bars are made with almond extract slivered almonds and vanilla glaze.
Cool completely about 30 minutes. Both quick and easy the bar is reminiscent of a scandinavian bakery pastry. Preheat oven to 325 degrees f 165 degrees c.
- Scandinavian Hooped Glass Vase
- Scandinavian Homes Uk
- Scandinavian Home Floor Plans
- Scandinavian House Interiors
- Scandinavian Hotel Interior Design
- Scandinavian Holiday Background
- Scandinavian Health
- Scandinavian Hotties
- Scandinavian Homewares
- Scandinavian House London
- Scandinavian Hotels
- Scandinavian Heritage Association
- Scandinavian History Timeline
- Scandinavian Home Decor Style
- Scandinavian Homes Nz
- Scandinavian Holiday Fabric
- Scandinavian Home Office Chair
- Scandinavian Heritage
- Scandinavian Heavy Metal Bands
- Scandinavian Holiday Mantel