Hello In Scandinavian
So there is actually no difference between hej and hejhej apart from hejhej sounding happier.
Hello in scandinavian. And goodbye in norwegian. The same thing for tjenamosh. Then you can stick with that until 6 pm at which point it s more appropriate to say god aften to people.
Say hej to greet people in most situations. However hej is the most commonly used. Since it s suitable for any situation it s really the only word you need.
Hello how are you suomeksi the quickly said sentence hello how are you is a common greeting phrase especially in the us. As in english there are many different words and phrases you can use to say hello in swedish. Ask question 100.
That s because in finland how are you is a proper question demanding an answer. We will teach you. English translations are provided for all the phrases.
In scandinavian countries like denmark and norway god morgen is used until 12 am when you switch to greeting with god eftermiddag. Hello how are you in finnish in finnish. If you are about to travel to norway this is exactly what you are looking for.
Norwegian words for hello include hallo and heie på. Learn the most important words in norwegian here you can find the translation of the 50 most important words and expressions into norwegian. The quick guide to saying hello in norwegian in a café restaurant or store you ll never go wrong with a simple hei and a smile.
- What Countries Are Considered Scandinavian
- What Is Scandinavian Interior Design
- Where Are Scandinavians From
- Viking Scandinavian Male Models
- What Scandinavian Language Should I Learn
- Viking Scandinavian Castles
- Vegetarian Scandinavian Recipes
- White Scandinavian Bathroom Ideas
- What Are The Scandinavian Countries Now
- Vintage Scandinavian Christmas Postcards
- Viking Hairstyles Scandinavian Hair Braids
- Was The Language Spoken By The Scandinavian Settlers
- Vintage Scandinavian Sweaters
- Wallpaper Scandinavian Print
- What Is Scandinavian Style Interior Design
- Wall Scandinavian Pictures
- White Rustic Scandinavian Living Room
- Which Scandinavian Countries Are In The Eu
- What Is Scandinavian Peninsula
- Vintage Scandinavian Dinnerware