Gr Nsfors Scandinavian Forest Axe
You ll know the name of the blacksmith who painstakingly built your small forest axe.
Gr nsfors scandinavian forest axe. The gransfors bruks scandinavian forest axe 430 is a more professional axe for those who want to limb a felled tree in the traditional way. It s big enough to cut down trees and fine enough to limb small logs. Provides lots of chopping power but still small enough to fit in a backpack or rucksack ideal for felling trees and cutting limbs.
Gransfors bruk have designed axes for a range of activities including splitting wood felling trees and even log house building. A smith at gränsfors bruk has nothing to hide and he is proud of his professional standards. They are able to forge axes with such precision that no supplementary work to hide mistakes in the forging is needed.
Gransfors bruk has produced outstanding swedish axes and hatchets such as the small forest axe and the wildlife hatchet. Gransfors bruks axes are renowned for their top quality craftsmanship and their small forest axe comes with a 20 year guarantee. The axe is forged to a curved bit making it suitable for cutting into fresh resinous wood such as spruce or pine.
The axe is forged to a curved bit making it suitable for cutting into fresh resinous wood such as spruce or pine. The long handle also gives more power to the cut. Gränsfors bruk s axes are divided into four different categories based on their specific areas of use.
The gränsfors scandinavian forest axe is a more professional axe ideal for felling larger trees and for limbing a felled tree. The gränsfors scandinavian forest axe is a more professional axe ideal for felling larger trees and for limbing a felled tree. The four categories are.
This axe is for the professional forester or for dedicated hunters who need some serious cutting power. The gransfors bruks scandinavian forest axe 430 is forged to a thin curved a bit and sharpened to make it suitable for cutting branches in fresh resinous wood spruce or pine. The long handle also gives more power to the cut.
- Bohemian Scandinavian Minimalist Interior Design
- Danish Scandinavian Pastel
- Blue Scandinavian Living Room Ideas
- Design Scandinavian Chair
- Cheap Scandinavian Furniture
- Danish Scandinavian Decor
- Danish Scandinavian Furniture
- Christmas Scandinavian Decor
- Christmas Decorations Scandinavian Style
- Contemporary Scandinavian Bedroom Furniture
- Christmas Decorating Scandinavian Style
- Contemporary Scandinavian House Exterior
- Colorful Scandinavian Kids Bedroom
- Busty Scandinavian
- Chess Scandinavian Gambit
- Danish Scandinavian Pastel Aesthetic
- Dining Room Chairs Scandinavian Design
- Boys Scandinavian Nursery
- Contemporary Scandinavian Living Room Design
- Candle Scandinavian Advent Wreath