Female Scandinavian Names
Scandinavian feminine form of hebrew adam meaning earth or red.
Female scandinavian names. Page 1 of 1. Variation of anna which means grace. Anouk the name anouk originates from the hebrew name hannah.
Pages in category scandinavian feminine given names the following 78 pages are in this category out of 78 total. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based and our community is moderated lively and welcoming with thousands of award winning articles and community groups you can track your pregnancy and baby s growth get answers to your toughest questions and connect with. Scandinavian pet form of latin adela meaning noble.
This list may not reflect recent changes. Meanings and origins of female scandinavian names. Babycenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world.
- Scandinavian Thrillers
- Scandinavian Tattoo Design
- Scandinavian Teak Desk
- Scandinavian Traditional Viking Designs
- Scandinavian Traditional Swedish House
- Scandinavian Trips
- Scandinavian Tomte
- Scandinavian Throw Blanket
- Scandinavian Television
- Scandinavian Timber Frame
- Scandinavian Tour Itinerary
- Scandinavian Tribes
- Scandinavian Table Runner Christmas
- Scandinavian Tattoo For Women
- Scandinavian Themed Gifts
- Scandinavian Table And Chairs
- Scandinavian Train
- Scandinavian Train Tickets
- Scandinavian Teak Dresser
- Scandinavian Timber Homes