Chess Scandinavian Defense
After white recaptures black ha.
Chess scandinavian defense. This opening often leads to tricky scrappy play by black. It s an underestimated opening but those who play they know that it s worth playing. Scandinavian defense s pawn structure is like caro kann.
This opening was already played 1858 by adolf anderssen in his match against the american chess genius paul morphy. Chess games scandinavian defense 1 e4 d5 chess games played with the scandinavian chess opening are very interesting as this set up is unusual and leads to unfamiliar middle game structures. In the scandinavian defense black meets 1 e4 by immediately putting the question to the e4 pawn attacking it with 1 d5.
In 1995 the scandinavian defense made its first appearance in a world chess championship match in the 14th game of the pca final at new york city. E4 d5 black immediately challenges white s central control in the scandinavian defense attacking white s king s pawn immediately and meanwhile opening lines for some pieces to develop. Nevertheless the scandinavian defense has been played by strong players such as international master john bartholomew and even magnus carlsen played it in recent blitz games.
The scandinavian defense also known as the center counter defense is a king s pawn opening beginning with 1. But if black is not playing with the correct move order he will be punished in the opening. Today i d like to share with you an opening system the scandinavian defense.
It can be a surprise weapon that often forces the white side out of theory. Scandinavian defense the scandinavian defense is one of the oldest recorded openings in chess. The scandinavian defense can be considered an improved version of the caro kann.
This opening starts with the moves. For that reason in this 20 minute video lesson he has created an introduction to this opening. The only good move for white is to take this pawn.
- Scandinavian Design Living Rooms
- Scandinavian Design Bedroom Sets
- Scandinavian Design Cabinets
- Scandinavian Design Glasses
- Scandinavian Design High Chair
- Scandinavian Design Black Leather Sofa
- Scandinavian Design Bank
- Scandinavian Design Armchair
- Scandinavian Design Chicago
- Scandinavian Design Inspiration
- Scandinavian Design London
- Scandinavian Design Light Fixtures
- Scandinavian Design Colors
- Scandinavian Design Leather Couch
- Scandinavian Design Dining Set
- Scandinavian Design Jewellery
- Scandinavian Desig
- Scandinavian Design Office Chair
- Scandinavian Design Mirrors
- Scandinavian Design Bed Frame